Monday, January 21, 2013

My daily routine

MY DAY:
I usually get up at half past seven, then I get dressed. I have breakfast at a quarter to eight, often I eat a cup of milk with cereals. After that, I go to school by bike with my friends at quarter past eight. The school starts at nine o'clock.
At half past one I have lunch at home. The school finishes at five o'clock and I go to my house and I have a shower, after that I do my homework. When I finish that I play the piano or the guitar and I go to my bed at ten o'clock.

MY WEEK:
On Monday and on Wednesday I've got the day off and on Tuesday and Thursday I go to the swimming pool.

MY WEEKEND:
On Saturday I get up early because it is my favourite day, and in the afternoon sometimes I go to the cinema with my best friends.
On Sunday I hardly ever get up late, because I have to do a lots of things. In the afternoon I go to my best friend house.

MY FAVOURITE DAY:
My favourite day is Saturday because it is a day for relax. I usually get up at 12 o'clock. In the morning I make breakfast, watch TV, play the piano and the guitar.
In the afternoon sometimes I go to the cinema with my friends. Then I watch a film.
I have dinner in a Chinese restaurant. I go home and chat on the internet. I always go to bed at one or two o'clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment