Saturday, May 18, 2013

9. My expedition in a mountain

Sunday 19th July
I'm going to go an expedition next Sunday. We're going to stay on a mountain in Kilimanjaro. I must take my laptop so I can continue this blog there, and my camera, of course!

Sunday 26th July
Here I'm in my tent. It's cold and cloudy, and we're staying next to a volcano. I'm going to take loads of photos because the rift is wonderful. We're going to enjoy the spectacular landscape later.

Monday 27th July
This is me seated on the grass of that beautiful mountain. We had a fantastic time, but the weather was very boring. I went to this mojntain last Sunday so I will go again because I really like it! We're going to walk in the mountain tomorrow. I must take my waterproof clothes, a first-aid kit and of course, my compass!



No comments:

Post a Comment